A China (S) visa is also required for people visiting foreigners who legally live and work in China with long term visas.
An invitation letter provided by your friend in China is a required material. It should states the purpose of your visit to China, the duration of your stay in the country, and who is responsible for your expenses of your trip to China. The invitation letter should also bear your personal information such as name, passport number, and date of birth. Besides, your friend also needs to provide his passport copy, and his proof of long term stay in China, such as X1, S1 or Z visa.
Actual U.S. passport
One 2x2 photo
China visa application form [ Click to download ]
An invitation letter from a foreigner who works in China with long term visa [ Click to download ]
A photocopy of the foreigner's passport personal info page
A photocopy of the foreigner's proof of long term stay
Such as Chinese residence permit (must be valid for longer than 90 days)
Important Reminders:- Please mail in all required documents in a timely manner. Failed to do so may result in delayed visa approval or refusal by the Chinese Consulate.
- The Chinese Consulate will have the final decision on issuing a visa to China and may ask for further documents.
- Please mail you package with secured and trace-able service such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Express and DHL.
- If you are former Chinese citizen, and this is the first time that you apply a visa to China, please send in your Chinese passports.
- If you are former Chinese citizen and currently holding U.S. passport, please send a copy of your previous Chinese visa.
- If you are the parents of adopted Chinese children, please send in a copy of your adoption documents.
10-YEAR CHINESE VISA FOR ONLY $59/ PERSON SERVICE FEE!
Please e-mail or call us with details, we will provide you with a document checklist for your reference. Wow! We have 119 five-star reviews on Yelp!, and 87 five-star reviews on Google. The Chinese consulate would not accept your mail in packages. We can help you to pick up and submit!
Questions? → 312-752-0991 →