A China Family Visiting (Q) Visa is issued for visitors who plan to go back to China to visit family members. A pre-approved Chinese Tourist Visa stamp on your passport is required before boarding the flight to China.
Actual U.S. passport
One 2x2 photo
An invitation letter from a Chinese family member [Click to download]
A photocopy of the inviting person's Chinese national ID card
Please refer to the business invitation letter sample provided by China Visa Solutions for details. Your Chinese business visa application is reviewed in a professional way by staffs at China Visa Solutions to ensure that your Chinese business visa will be approved, and you can spend your precious time on more important tasks needed for your business trip to China before departure.
Please feel free to send us your detailed information for your Chinese visa needs. We will reply you with a document checklist for your reference.
- Please mail in all required documents in a timely manner. Failed to do so may result in delayed visa approval or refusal by the Chinese Consulate.
- The Chinese Consulate will have the final decision on issuing a visa to China and may ask for further documents.
- Please mail you package with secured and trace-able service such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Express and DHL.
- If you are former Chinese citizen, and this is the first time that you apply a visa to China, please send in your Chinese passports.
- If you are former Chinese citizen and currently holding U.S. passport, please send a copy of your previous Chinese visa.
- If you are the parents of adopted Chinese children, please send in a copy of your adoption documents.
The Chinese consulate/embassy is using an online appointment system for applications. Contact us at 312-750-0991 and see we can help you.
Please e-mail or call us with details, we will provide you with a document checklist for your reference. We have 119 five-star reviews on Yelp!, and 96 five-star reviews on Google. The Chinese consulate would not accept your mail in packages. We can help you to pick up and submit!
Questions? → 312-752-0991 → info@ChinaVisaForYou.com
Document Authentications from all 50 states in the US
Special Visa applications with
PU letter, work permit card, notification letter
Amazing service. Called me the very next morning after I sent a late night email. Answered every email over the course a week of figuring out the very confusing process. Very quick service, we got 10-yr visas back in about 10 days. Plus it's the cheapest around.
China Visa Solutions assisted us in obtaining China visas at a short notice. Shawn, the Operations Manager is very well versed in the process of obtaining China visas for his customers. He provided us with very professional and courteous service. He treated us with great respect and dignity. He is very prompt is his communications with his customers and providing clarifications. He guided us at every step during this process. This company's visa processing fees are very reasonable. I would certainly recommend the services of China Visa Solution.
Shawn was great! As the reviews indicate, he was very service oriented. Always picked up the phone, was knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to help me with my particular situation. My visa came the day he said it would. I recommend this company.
© 2023, China Visa Solutions All Rights Reserved. CVS provides fast and reliable solutions for your Chinese visa needs at low prices.