Colleges and universities in China are opening their doors for U.S. students. No matter you are going China for a short term language study, to pursuit higher education, or even for a summer camp, a Chinese student visa is needed before departure. Besides regular materials that are required for a Chinese visa, an approved Foreign Student Application Form ( JW202) issued by the Chinese unit must be submitted at the same time when you submit your Chinese visa application to us. The original copy and a photocopy of your JW-202 should be sent in at the same time.
Actual U.S. passport
One 2x2 photo
China visa application form [ Click to download ]
The original copy of your JW-202
The admission letter from the Chinese school
*Please be noted that if your study period is longer than 180 days, you will need to apply in person.
Your Chinese business visa application is reviewed in a professional way by staffs at China Visa Solutions to ensure that your Chinese business visa will be approved, and you can spend your precious time on more important tasks needed for your business trip to China before departure.
Please feel free to send us your detailed information for your Chinese visa needs. We will reply you with a document checklist for your reference.
Important Reminders:- Please mail in all required documents in a timely manner. Failed to do so may result in delayed visa approval or refusal by the Chinese Consulate.
- The Chinese Consulate will have the final decision on issuing a visa to China and may ask for further documents.
- Please mail you package with secured and trace-able service such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Express and DHL.
- If you are former Chinese citizen, and this is the first time that you apply a visa to China, please send in your Chinese passports.
- If you are former Chinese citizen and currently holding U.S. passport, please send a copy of your previous Chinese visa.
- If you are the parents of adopted Chinese children, please send in a copy of your adoption documents.
SPECIAL CHINA VISA! CALL FOR PRICE!
Please e-mail or call us with details, we will provide you with a document checklist for your reference. Wow! We have 119 five-star reviews on Yelp!, and 96 five-star reviews on Google. The Chinese consulate would not accept your mail in packages. We can help you to pick up and submit!
Questions? → 312-752-0991 →