A China Tourist (L) Visa is issued for visitors who plan to go to China for sightseeing, travel and visiting friends. A pre-approved Chinese Tourist Visa stamp glued to one of your passport pages is required before boarding the flight to China.
OPTION 1: OPTION 2:
Actual U.S. passport Actual U.S. passport
One 2x2 photo One 2x2 photo
China visa application form [Click to download] China visa application form [Click to download]
Air tickets to and out from China Air tickets to and out from China
A hotel reservation in China A trip confirmation from a tourist company
China Visa Solutions order form: China Visa Solutions order form:
Actual U.S. passport
One 2x2 photo
China visa application form [Click to download]
An invitation letter from a Chinese friend [Click to download]
A photocopy of the inviting person's Chinese national ID card
Please feel free to send us your detailed information for your Chinese visa needs. We will reply you with a document checklist for your reference. Please take advantage of this free and no obligation offer from CVS.
Important Reminders: Please mail in all required documents in a timely manner. Failed to do so may result in delayed visa approval or refusal by the Chinese Consulate.
- The Chinese Consulate will have the final decision on issuing a visa to China and may ask for further documents.
- Please mail you package with secured and trace-able service such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Express and DHL.
- If you are former Chinese citizen, and this is the first time that you apply a visa to China, please send in your Chinese passports.
- If you are former Chinese citizen and currently holding U.S. passport, please send a copy of your previous Chinese visa.
- If you are the parents of adopted Chinese children, please send in a copy of your adoption documents.
SPECIAL CHINA VISA! CALL FOR PRICE!
Please e-mail or call us with details, we will provide you with a document checklist for your reference. We have 119 five-star reviews on Yelp!, and 96 five-star reviews on Google. The Chinese consulate would not accept your mail in packages. We can help you to pick up and submit!
Questions? → 312-752-0991 →