A China (F) visa is also required for science or technology personals to visit China for conferences, lectures, and short-term cultural exchange.
An invitation letter issued by your Chinese counterpart is a required material. It should states the purpose of your visit to China, the duration of your stay in the country, and who is responsible for your expenses of your business trip to China. The invitation letter should also bear your personal information such as name, passport number, date of birth, and your job title. Usually, schools or other academic or educational organization will be qualified to provide you with invitation letter.
Actual U.S. passport
One 2x2 photo
China visa application form [ Click to download ]
An invitation letter from a Chinese organization [ Click to download ] (The letter should be printed out on an official letterhead and stamped with a seal.)
Your Chinese business visa application is reviewed in a professional way by staffs at China Visa Solutions to ensure that your Chinese business visa will be approved, and you can spend your precious time on more important tasks needed for your business trip to China before departure.
Please feel free to send us your detailed information for your Chinese visa needs. We will reply you with a document checklist for your reference.
- Please mail in all required documents in a timely manner. Failed to do so may result in delayed visa approval or refusal by the Chinese Consulate.
- The Chinese Consulate will have the final decision on issuing a visa to China and may ask for further documents.
- Please mail you package with secured and trace-able service such as FedEx, UPS, USPS Express and DHL.
- If you are former Chinese citizen, and this is the first time that you apply a visa to China, please send in your Chinese passports.
- If you are former Chinese citizen and currently holding U.S. passport, please send a copy of your previous Chinese visa.
- If you are the parents of adopted Chinese children, please send in a copy of your adoption documents.
SPECIAL CHINA VISA! CALL FOR PRICE!
Please e-mail or call us with details, we will provide you with a document checklist for your reference. Wow! We have 119 five-star reviews on Yelp!, and 96 five-star reviews on Google. The Chinese consulate would not accept your mail in packages. We can help you to pick up and submit!
Questions? → 312-752-0991 →